Introducing Keystone Symposia's eSymposia Conference Series
Keystone Symposia’s eSymposia virtual meetings bring together global research leaders and rising stars in a particular field to discuss the latest research advances and directions, while broadcast live to global audiences.
- Like our in-person conferences, these virtual meetings feature a Keynote Lecture, Panel Discussions and Short Talk Presentations showcasing cutting-edge, emerging and unpublished research.
- Live Q/As where registered participants can submit their questions via the Digitell platform (similar to an online chat room), to be answered by speakers and panelists in real-time.
- Discussion Forums to extend the conversation on specific session topic, as well as to connect with fellow meeting participants.
- Job Postings to connect viewers with new job opportunities in industry, academia and other life science sectors.
- Journal editors and contact information to facilitate the publication process.
- Expanded features coming soon, including virtual ePoster Sessions, Career Round-Tables and more!